Version 3.2 patchlevel 03 release note
Designer screenflows has been released to support easy mode. They will bypass some optional steps with default values.
- Object creation
- Field creation
- Link creation
- User creation
Note: this feature has been back ported to the 3.1 maintenance branch.
DB sequences for Oracle and PostgreSQL
The native sequences are now used on Oracle and PostgreSQL when the dedicated system parameter is set.
- USE_ORACLE_SEQUENCE = yes
- USE_POSTGRESQL_SEQUENCE = yes
- Each table will have a sequence (
_seq) to process auto-commited nextval on the row_id (m_rowid table is not used).
- On insert error, the runtime will create/synchronize automatically the sequence. DBAs have nothing to do.
Note: The older behavior using m_rowid table is still available when parameter = no
Save | Save/Close | Close
Now Designer can easily disable per object the object buttons:
Depending on user rights, the common actions are loaded as java
Action in the user session
When they are granted, designer can use code to change the Action on the fly, for examples:
// To move the Preferences button in the "plus" menu getGrant().getAction("prefs").setPlus(true); // To hide the Export button on UI getGrant().getAction("export").setVisible(false);
List of generated actions
|Action name||Button "Plus" design||Description|
|reload||UI and code||Reload the form or the list|
|prefs||UI and Code||Access to the object preferences|
|delete||UI and Code||Delete the current item|
|copy||UI and Code||Copy the current item|
|export||UI and Code||Export the item or the list|
|exportxml||Code||Export as XML|
|listedit||UI and Code||Edit the list|
|addlist||UI and Code||Add item on list|
|delall||UI and Code||Delete selected records|
|updall||UI and Code||Update selected record|
|merge||UI and Code||Merge selected records|
|associate-[name]||UI and Code||Associate items to parent|
|crosstab_[name]||UI and Code||Display the crosstab|
|print_[name]||UI and Code||Use a print template on item|
|printlist_[name]||UI and Code||Use a print template on list|
|mailing_[name]||UI and Code||Use a print template on emails|
|agenda_[name]||Code||Display the agenda|
|placemap_[name]||Code||Display the placemap|
|graph_[name]||Code||Display the chart|
|tsheet_[name]||Code||Display the timesheet|
|gantt_[name]||Code||Display the gantt diagram|
Modeler Ajax calls
For a better user experience, the modeler calls now asynchronously the server. The UI doesn't freeze anymore when models are complex.
New properties have been added to the Model definition, they give default values to the model scripted hooks:
When the user minimizes the left menu, only domains icons are displayed and items are accessible thru a popup menu.
Responsive design: menu and extra zones are minimized when the screen width are lesser than 1024px (by default or set with parameter MINIMIZE_SIZE).
Tree on list
Reflexive object can display lists with a simple tree view. In this version this behavior has been changed:
- by default the Tree on List is disabled to optimize searches
- it can be design in the object definition
- or scripted thru
setListTree(true/false)in object hooks
This new metric has been added to the monitoring:
- Pie chart counts users per browser user-agent
- List users including those whose agent could be problematic
- Now the core-cache contains all common definitions (objects, processes, groups, crontab, lists of values...) and is serialized
- On platform start-up all definitions are read directly (unserialized) in 1 second without any SQL
- A full compilation takes around 10 seconds (during a clear cache)
- Less access to the database during objects instantiation
- The script compilation and runtime processes have been improved using java reflection
- The time to display lists with many rules has also been improved (when object is not in debug mode)
- Constraints are now loaded once and compiled in one shared script in the object
- Logon is 2 times faster