Version 4.0 patchlevel 09 release note
- Experimental: dynamic Java implementations support along with scripted implementations for business objects, business process, external objects, adapters and disposition.
Note that mixing Java & scripted implementation is not supported, including for inheritance.
You can import this module for testing:
Remote debugging in a Java IDE (here Eclipse):
- Refactored server-side constraint enforcing for Java-implemented and plain non scripted object
- Optimization: Ajax service
getsysparams returns now an object (instead an array converted by the front on each session)
- Added the hidden property on Crosstab axis (
cax_hidden is false by default)
- Ace editor (SQL, JS...) and tinyMCE (HTML editor) are available on edit list
- Monitoring of UI memory (heap size):
- turn on the system parameter
- launch chrome with precise infos:
chrome.exe --user-data-dir=c:\dev\tmp --enable-precise-memory-info
- maximum 20 remote sessions on the last 5 minutes
grant.accessDelete(name): for constraints to show/hide actions, navigation...
- Added a link on each field label (list and form) to open its definition (when user is granted to
- Added short label on list columns
- Object defined as root in treeviews can be added to the main menu to navigate in its hierarchy
- Allows the creation upon the reference selection (when creation is granted and the "create on link" is set on the FK field)
- New clear-cache page with the 3 actions: clear user cache only, server cache only, or all sessions
- Removed confusing naming flexibility for grant hooks shared script naming (
GRANTHOOKS name is not allowed anymore, it must now be
Note that the value is forced when saving a shared script with same name but different case.
- Oracle fix: table alias is now limited to 30 characters by default, use
ORACLE_ALIAS_LENGTH to specify a larger size (version V12c)
- Fixed double call of legacy external objects in responsive UI
- Fix random message "Save before close ?" on object form
- Fix rebuild full index = force a reset before indexation