For a platform architecture overview, please refer to this document.
For a comprehensive platform training, please refer to this section.
The documents of this section provide with generic UI usage and configuration examples.
The documents of this section provide with usage details on integration services: I/O interface and webservices.
- I/O command line interface
- Git repositories interface
- REST webservices
- SOAP webservices
- RAW webservices
- Custom webservices
The documents of this section provide with usage details and code examples on the core AJAX lib and on other contributeds libs.
- Core AJAX API
- Node.js® API
- NodeRED® nodes (using Node.js API)
- Native Android® API
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT®) API
- Adobe Flex® API
All these APIs relies on the Simplicité® webservices described in the previous section, the value added of using the above wrapper APIs is on the abstraction layer they provide on top of the webservices and the management of tricky points such as the session cookies, etc. Of cource, other technologies like PHP or Microsoft .net which does not have (yet) dedicated APIs can use directly the webservices.
Core developement documentation
The documents of this section provide with code examples on additional custom code that can be bind to core configuration items (business objects, business workflows, external objects, dispositions, ...).
- Basic code examples
- Business object hooks code examples
- Business workflows hooks code examples
- Grant hooks code examples
- External object code examples
- Disposition code examples
- Adapter code examples
- Publication examples
- Custom actions examples
- Documents related code examples
- Advanced code examples
- Modeler hooks code examples
- Thrid party APIs examples
- System parameters list
Remote business objects
The documents of this section provide with configuration details of remote business objects.
The documents of this section provide details on various deployments/configurations strategies.
Cloud instances servers
Custom cloud deployments
- IBM Bluemix CloudFoundry® deployment
- Pivotal CloudFoundry® deployment
- Docker® deployment
- Heroku® deployment
- OpenShift® deployment
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk® deployment
Custom traditional deployments
- Apache Tomcat® installation manual (on RedHat Linux)
- Apache Tomcat® operation manual
- Apache TomEE® deployment
- Root app deployment configuration
- Apache/NGINX SSL configuration
- Java SSL configuration
- Load balancing configuration
- Application server slimming strategies
- Custom authentication (JAAS) on JBoss® application server
- Using java JConsole
- Remote debugging
- Databases tips and tricks
- UTF-8 tips and tricks
- Project package and standard Apache ANT® tasks
- Logging configuration
- Additional datasources configuration
- E-mail service configuration
- API sessions on Apache Tomcat®
- OAuth2 configuration on Apache Tomcat®
- SAML configuration on Apache Tomcat®
- Custom applicative authentication on Apache Tomcat®
- Custom realm-based authentication on Apache Tomcat®